Our Antenatal Birth Education Classes aim to provide you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to help you make informed choices as you prepare to birth your baby.
Topics covered include;
- Normal mechanisms and physiology of labour and birth
- Peaceful and confident birthing
- Tools and tips on how you can manage the challenges of labour
- Pain relief options and how to work with the discomforts of labour
- Interventions and unexpected outcomes
- Normal newborn behaviour, sleep and settling and adjusting to parenthood
- How to get off to a great start with breastfeeding Currently our classes are 4hrs in duration and are conducted on a Saturday afternoon from 1-5pm.
The cost is $250 (some private healthfunds may offer a rebate)
We limit the number to 4 couples/class (you are more than welcome to bring a mum, sister, friend instead!)