POSTNATAL MIDWIFERY CARE
Just had a baby?
Feeling a little overwhelmed?
Need some advice with breastfeeding?
Just need someone to talk it through with you?
The early weeks of taking a new baby home can be challenging, emotional and overwhelming, so at home support and continuity of advice can ease the process and provide the reassurance that you are looking for.
6-WEEKS OF CONTINUED POSTNATAL SUPPORT AVAILABLE
- Postnatal wellbeing checks for you and your baby
- Breastfeeding assistance
- Bottle feeding? Then of course you are not excluded we can assist and help guide you with this too!
- Guidance on normal newborn baby behaviours
- Baby weight checks
- Education on sleep and settling and tips on how you can get more sleep!
- Home visits available within the town of Orange, NSW
- Clinic visits available if you are from out of town
- Live too far to come visit us? Telehealth and phone consults also available
- Medicare rebates are available up until 7-weeks postnatal
ALREADY PAST 6-WEEKS POST BIRTH?
No worries! We are still able to assist you to help solve your problem!
Consult fee $100
Midwifery scope of practise ends at 6-weeks post birth so care typically ends at that time too. However here at MILC, support can happen beyond 6-weeks due to further qualifications of lactation consultancy (IBCLC) and Child and Family Health Nursing. The areas we can assist you include
- Breastfeeding support
- Baby/Infant health and wellbeing checks
- Advice on weaning
- All important sleep!