We all love it! But are you getting enough?
We all have different sleep needs and if you are feeling like you need more of it we can assist you whilst taking into consideration your own needs, your family's needs and your parenting styles.
Babies also need sleep for growth and all important brain development as their bodies are rapidly changing in the early years of infancy. However babies also need to feel secure and safe for them to go off to sleep and to stay asleep.
Here at MILC we can assist you in understanding your baby's needs so you can all get a little more unbroken sleep.
Clinic/Telehealth/Phone/Email consult and support available
- sleep cues and tired signs
- normal baby behaviours
- age appropriate sleep requirements
- safe co sleeping
- tips to encourage self settling
- safe sleeping and SIDS guidelines
- appropriate bedding
- assistance in implementing an age appropriate daily routine
- referral to Tresillian or Karitane if you require further assistance