We have the qualifications and experience to support your baby’s sleep requirements and age appropriate settling strategies. As parents, we understand the implications of sleep deprivation. We can offer advice, education and support whilst respecting differing parenting choices and needs.
Sleep is a requirement for us all to function normally in our day to day life however in those early years the importance of sleep is vital due to the rate of growth and brain development that your baby undergoes. If you would like some advice on the following topics, please make contact with the clinic.
- Normal baby behaviour's
- Tired signs
- Age appropriate sleep requirements
- Guidelines on age appropriate daily routines
- Safe co-sleeping
- Feed/play/sleep pattern
- Sleep cues and comforters
- Appropriate bedding for your baby
- Referral to Karitane or Tresillian
- Clinic consultation: $120.
- In home consultation and assessment of your baby’s sleep environment $220 (Travel fee may be required if outside of Orange)
- A follow-up phone call is included and will occur within the week following the consultation
- If breastfeeding is discussed at the appointment, private health fund rebates may be available