Our Childbirth Education Classes aim to provide you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to help you make informed choices as you prepare to birth your baby.
Topics covered include;
- Normal mechanisms and physiology of labour and birth
- Peaceful and confident birthing
- Tools and tips on how you can manage the challenges of labour
- Pain relief options and how to work with the discomforts of labour
- Interventions and unexpected outcomes
- Normal newborn behaviour, sleep and settling and adjusting to parenthood
- How to get off to a great start with breastfeeding Currently our classes are 4hrs in duration and are conducted on a Saturday afternoon from 1-5pm.
The cost is $250 (some private healthfunds may offer a rebate)
We limit the number to 4 couples/class (you are more than welcome to bring a mum, sister, friend instead!)