Hospital grade Breast-pump hire
The multi-award winning Unimom Forte# Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump is designed for mothers intending to express frequently or to help establish/increase their milk supply.
- Quiet hospital grade pump - one of the quietest in the market
- Effective single/double sided expression
- Mimics baby's natural suction allowing faster let down
- Adjustable vacuum setting ensures comfort and optimum expression
- Extra long life motor and efficient piston mechanism
- Hygienic closed system with back flow protection
- Switch to manual pump using switch kit (optional accessory)
- Vacuum range: 50-300mmHg
- Support 240v (Australian voltage)
- BPA free
- CE approved
Pump Hire cost
A bond of $200 is required and will be refunded back to you on return of the unit.
- Hire of the forte pump is $70/month or $25/week. The breast pump hire cost is for the motor unit only.
- For hygiene reasons you will also need to purchase your own Unimom Forte breast shield kit ($24.95) each (buy 2 if you wish to double pump).
If you wish to buy the Unimom Forte Breast Pump after hiring, we will sell it to you and subtract the hiring amount from the total cost.
For breast pump hire please contact us via phone or email.